Sound and Light Healing Session Disclosure
California State Law requires that you read and sign these disclosures prior to our first session.
• I provide services to assist in relaxation and the integration of the conscious mind with the unconscious mind and higher self, using a variety of modalities including sounds, smells, visualizations, crystals, light and music. I can help guide you to release all negative emotions from your entire lifetime, integrate all parts of your self, and create belief systems and states of being that are congruent with your life purpose. The ultimate intention is to allow the alignment and complete expression of your soul in every aspect of your being.
• The theory of the practice sessions are based upon: Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Hypnotherapy, Native American, Taoist, Buddhist and Huna Healing Traditions, as well as Sound Healing, Quantum Physics, and Aromatherapy. Humans can create strong, long lasting patterns, such as post-traumatic stress disorder, and shift into an entirely different state very quickly. It is equally possible to create any newly desired state just as quickly.
• I am a Master Practitioner of NLP, Hypnosis and Time Empowerment, I’m also Certified as a Gongmaster, Matrix Energetics Advanced Practitioner, Quantum Sphere Healer. I have studied healing techniques with a Native American Medicine Woman, Leah Harper (featured on a Discovery Channel special), crystal techniques with an eminent scientist, Marcel Vogel (inventor of LCDs and magnetic disc storage), as well as studies at the Tibetan Bowl Sound Healing School, and a lifelong study of spirituality, science, and music. I have undergraduate degrees in Music, Digital Audio Production, and Live Sound. I have performed professionally as a musician for over 45 years and done sound design for numerous theatrical performances and feature films. I acquired a detailed knowledge of nutrition, supplementation, and food production and distribution as the owner of a natural foods brokerage for 10 over years. I am an ordained minister and Energy Healer in the Universal Life Church.
• California State Law SB577 recognizes that, NLP, Hypnosis, Tibetan Bowls, Crystals, Music, and a wide variety of other modalities are “complimentary to healing arts services licensed by the state.”
• NLP, Hypnosis, Tibetan Bowls, Crystals, Music, and many other modalities, are not licensed by the State.
• I am not a licensed physician. Plan free time for yourself following the session to fully integrate. It is a good time to sit at the beach or a park and just breathe, be grateful, and allow yourself to fully receive all the blessings of your life. Please wear comfortable clothing with no zippers or buttons down the front and remove all jewelry for the session. If you wear a bra, please choose one that does not have metal over the heart area.
Healing with Sound and Light
Before we begin it is important that you feel comfortable and knowledgeable about the process. If you have any concerns about the therapy you are receiving please let me know so we can discuss them. Honest, open communication is essential to insure you get the results you want.
I look forward to working with you and facilitating the changes you would like to see happen. Changes in your health or health care.Your most current, updated health information is necessary to both provide you the best care possible and keep you safe.
You agree to notify me when there are significant changes in your habits, behaviors, or lifestyle, as well as changes in supplements, medication, medical diagnosis, the possibility of pregnancy, or any type of care you are being provided by other health care practitioners or physicians. The relationship between a patient and his or her doctor is both sacred and fiduciary.
It is my intention to maintain that sacred and fiduciary trust with all my clients and to offer complimentary services.
My goal in this practice is to provide spiritual counsel, and energetic manipulation. I do not provide primary medical care and I recommend that my clients have a Family Physician or Internist to meet these needs.
I provide a method to help you develop a better relationship with yourself and others. It also helps you to discover and consider your options in life, and learn to deal more effectively with problems.
During and after this process people often make changes in their lives, both major and minor. For example, they may modify some of their emotional reactions, attitudes, behaviors, or lifestyle. They may make changes in their relationships or their jobs.
This requires the commitment of both parties to effect positive outcomes. Please be truthful and open to the best of your ability. The length of treatment and the approaches we use will depend on your specific needs and the goals we set together.
I guarantee specific measurable results that we both agree upon. If I feel that I cannot adequately serve your needs I am obligated to discontinue treatment, and if possible, offer referrals to other practitioners who may be better suited to serve you.
You may decide at anytime to discontinue treatment. Missed Appointment Policy. Appointments are a commitment on the part of both client and practitioner and a vital part of the process and of achieving your goals.
Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointments.
I agree to hold our sessions in confidence and will not release any private information about you unless required by law. You agree to allow me to use my logs of our session, with all personal information removed, for clinical evaluations, study, and publication.
Thank you for allowing me to share my gifts with you. If you feel you have received value from our sessions, I will graciously accept any donation that you feel is a reflection of that value.
The suggested minimum donation is $100.00 per hour. I am not associated with any HMO or insurance program, but upon request I will give you a bill for the services received if you would like.